Sparklight works hard to provide you with the most reliable network possible. But sometimes, trouble happens. And when it does, we want to get you back up to speed as fast as possible starting with these troubleshooting tips.
What to do if there is a network outage?
In this case, Sparklight is aware of the outage and is working hard to restore your service.
- Enter your address to check for an outage
- Login to your online account and look for a notification posted at the top of the Overview page.
- Login to your account and sign up for text notifications under your profile settings to receive instant outage notifications and status updates.
- If you suspect a network outage, contact Tech Support from your account phone number for an automated status update.
What to do if there’s not a network outage?
If there are no outage alerts, your service disruption may not be caused by a network outage. In that case, you can turn to Sparklight Support for help.
- Double check that your monthly bill payments are current – late payments could cause a service interruption.
- Check your devices for power and connectivity.
- Check for disconnected wires.