Sparklight's TV Everywhere is a streaming service that allows you to enjoy television shows from over 350 networks and content creators, as well as more than 100,000 on demand videos with over 30,000 hours of programming via:
- The Programmer's Website
- The Programmer's Apple or Android Apps on various devices
- The Sparklight TV Everywhere Portal** (click here)
See channel list for details on how to access each programmer.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Only Sparklight customers who subscribe to our Standard Cable level* of cable service can access TV Everywhere programming (this typically includes most of our customers).
If you buy Lifeline/Economy basic only, or Sparklight High Speed Internet only you are not eligible for TV Everywhere content according to programming agreements. Please contact us at 877-692-2253 to upgrade your service.
HOW DO I ACCESS TV EVERYWHERE?
To access TV Everywhere, first make sure you have your Sparklight user ID and password, then visit home.cableone.net. Once on the site, click "Sign In" in the upper right side of the page and register as follows:
- Log in with your Sparklight user ID and password.
- Complete the TV Everywhere signup screen.
ESPN3 IMPORTANT FACTS
- All Sparklight high speed internet customers have access to ESPN3 for FREE.
- ESPN3 content is ONLY accessible within your home via computer or laptop - no tablet or smart phone access at this time.
- Only content marked with the ESPN3 logo is accessible.