Sparklight® is proud to participate in the FCC Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) to help provide fast and reliable connectivity to customers struggling to afford Internet service.
We are committed to narrowing the digital divide, and the FCC Affordable Connectivity Program aligns with our purpose of keeping customers and communities connected to loved ones, work, and school.
About Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
- Provides a monthly discount of up to $30 per household (up to $75 in Tribal Lands in Oklahoma) towards broadband service for eligible households.
- Available to both current and new Sparklight® Internet customers.
* At the end of the Affordable Connectivity Program, all services are subject to Sparklight's regular rates, terms and conditions.
Easy 2 step process to obtain your Affordable Connectivity Program
Existing Internet Customers:
- Sign in to your Sparklight account and click the Get Started link to enroll your Sparklight Internet service in the Affordable Connectivity Program.
New Internet Customers:
- Visit Sparklight.com/Internet to find the plan that is right for you and begin your online order.
- Look for the Affordable Connectivity Program Eligibility option in the payment section of the order. Check the box ENROLL IN ACP BENEFIT and fill in the requested information (including your ACP application ID).
- You'll be enrolled in ACP once you complete your order and your Internet service is activated.
A household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program if one member of the household currently participates in one of these federal assistance programs:
|Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)|
|Supplemental Security Income (SSI)|
|Federal Public Housing Assistance|
|Tribal-specific programs: Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TTANF), Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR), Head Start|
|Income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines|
|Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit Programs|
|Approved for free or reduced lunch program through USDA Community Eligibility Provision|
|Received Pell Grant in current award year|
|Special Supplemental Nutritional Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC)|
To see if you are eligible, please apply at
*ACP discount is non-transferable and is limited to one discount per household.
Approved ACP Internet Plans
All currently offered Sparklight® Internet plans are eligible for an ACP benefit up to $30/month, up to $75/month in Tribal Land areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please visit sparklight.com/acp-support to learn more about the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
ACP Consumer Complaint Center
1-888-225-5322 | https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us