THE AFFORDABLE CONNECTIVITY PROGRAM (ACP) Benefit
Through the FCC Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), qualifying households can receive a monthly $30 discount (up to $75 in Tribal Lands in Oklahoma) towards broadband service. Sparklight® is proud to participate in the ACP to help provide fast and reliable connectivity to customers struggling to afford internet service. We are committed to narrowing the digital divide, and the ACP aligns with our purpose of keeping customers and communities connected to what matters most.
All currently offered Sparklight® internet plans are eligible for the ACP benefit. Check out the ACP eligibility info below and apply at AffordableConnectivity.gov to see if you are eligible.
A household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program if one member of the household currently participates in one of these federal assistance programs:
|Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)|
|Supplemental Security Income (SSI)|
|Federal Public Housing Assistance|
|Tribal-specific programs: Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TTANF), Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR), Head Start|
|Income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines|
|Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit Programs|
|Approved for free or reduced lunch program through USDA Community Eligibility Provision|
|Received Pell Grant in current award year|
|Special Supplemental Nutritional Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC)|
To see if you are eligible, please apply at
*ACP discount is non-transferable and is limited to one discount per household.
Sign up for Sparklight Internet and Save with the ACP Benefit!
After you've applied for the ACP Benefit, you'll receive an ACP application ID. Use this ID when you process your order for Sparklight Internet. In the payment section of your order, you'll find the Affordable Connectivity Program Eligibility option. Check the box that indicates you are eligible for the ACP benefit and fill in the requested information (including your ACP application ID). You'll be enrolled in the program once you complete your order and your internet service is active.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can I get a discount on my Internet?
Who qualifies for an Internet discount?
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Tribal-specific programs: Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TTANF), Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR), Head Start
- Income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit Programs
- Approved for free or reduced lunch program through USDA Community Eligibility Provision
- Received Pell Grant in current award year
- Special Supplemental Nutritional Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC)